Bubbly Spring Color and New Gift!




Everywhere I've look this season, I see lavenders, pinks, and peaches!!  I was thrilled when we opened our Spring Color Collection and discovered this!  How gorgeous are these colors?  Who hasn't just fallen in LOVE with the eye quad packaging!  It's even more beautiful and fun in person!  You must come in and check these out!  The new cheek colors are fresh and juicy, just what we were needing.  I'm in love with our Brightening Soft Touch Pencil in "Ice Dream".  The very best white pencil I have EVER used!  I immediately put it on my bride and she just glowed!



Now I know a lot of you were disappointed when you missed our last gift.  We just did not have enough to give for the demand we received!  I am so sorry to everyone who was not quick enough to receive one!  On a happier note we are offering another gift!  Merle Norman never skimps on the amount of gifts we give out in the year!  This gift comes at a perfect time!  The clear bag is bigger than a quart, but our customer whom recently traveled with it, reported that the airlines had no problem because it was completely clear!  Which mean we now can travel with more!!  Of course we gave you a wonderful selection of our finest skincare and for fun, a cute gloss.  Don't miss out on this cute gift perfect for your traveling needs!

No comments: